Nominations (Currently Closed)
Nominations for the 2016 class of Rising Supply Chain Stars are now closed. Click here to meet the winners.
Eligibility & Requirements:
In order for an application to be considered, the following conditions must be met:
- Nominee must be between the ages of 18 and 30 as of December 31, 2016
- Nominee must be actively employed in a supply chain management role at the time of nomination
- The nomination form must be submitted in English
- Nomination must be completed by someone other than the nominee (i.e., no self nominations are eligible for consideration)
- The nominee must be actively employed in a supply chain management role at the time of the award
- The nominee must be able to participate in an interview conducted in English by ISM/THOMASNET.com
If selected as the Megawatt Winner:
- The nominee must be present at ISM2017
Employees of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) and THOMASNET.com; those involved in the production, development, implementation with the 30 Under 30 Rising Supply Chain Stars Recognition Program; any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities; and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible.
Nominations open Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. EST and close Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:59 p.m. EST.
30 individuals will be selected for the 2016 class of Rising Supply Chain Stars, with one designated as a Megawatt Winner. All will receive a one-year membership to ISM, complimentary admittance to the ISM2017 annual conference in Orlando, Florida (up to $2,295), a THOMASNET.com Team Training Lunch and Learn*. In addition, the Megawatt Winner and his/her nominator will win an all-expense-paid trip (up to $5,000) to ISM2017.
*Venue for Lunch and Learn must be in the continental United States.
30 Under 30 Supply Chain Stars will receive recognition at a national level through articles appearing in leading supply chain and other industry journals, blogs, magazines and newspapers.
Supply Chain Stars are selected solely based on the information provided by the nominator within the application. When completing the sections outlined below, the nominator should be as detailed as possible offering dollar values, peer/manager testimonials, certifications, etc. to support statements of outstanding achievement, exceeding goals and creation of/contribution to new processes.
- Nominee’s contributions and/or achievements to their company
- Nominee’s contributions to their professional organization and/or community
- Nominee’s personal and professional characteristics that make them extraordinary
For recommendations on completing an application, please review these tips from David Allen, nominator of 2014 Mega Watt Winner, Katy Conrad.
For all other questions, please contact email@example.com.